- Drain all the fluids from the engine.
- Please DO NOT USE PACKING PEANUTS with the engine.
- Remove The Shift Lever and Gear Shifter. Do not send with engine.
- Remove the carburetor and intake manifold, unless you are also shipping the carburetor for rebuild.
- A deposit of $200 is required with each engine.
- Download or open the form below, fill it out and send with your engine. Form is in three formats for convenience.
- The safest way to send the engine is to make a plywood box. At minimum, cut a piece of 1/2 inch plywood, slightly bigger than the engine. Drill four holes to match the foot peg mount holes. Secure the engine with four bolts and big washers. Use a thick cardboard box to enclose the plywood mounted engine.
- You should insure the engine for at least $500 against shipping damage.
Sample prices for replacement parts
Transmission Shift Fork$ 45.00ea
Transmission Bearings $ 9.00ea
Flywheel Cover CT70/Z50 $ 46.00
K & S Restorations
944 Rayford Road
Spring, TX 77386
You can monitor your Bike or Engine Rebuild on your personal web page