- All complete restorations are Nut and Bolt, Museum quality restorations.
- All the individual parts are taken apart, Cleaned, either Polished, Painted, Chromed, or Replated.
- All frames are Sand Blasted, Epoxy Primed, and painted using color matched paints
- All Hardware is De-Rusted, Cleaned, Polished and then Zinc Plated
- All the chrome parts are re-chromed.
- Control cables replaced with NOS or aftermarket cables.
- Light lenses/covers polished, or Replaced with OEM Parts
- Wiring Harness are Replaced with OEM quality harnesses
- New Wiring Harness for CT 70/Z50. New Stator Plugs for CT90
- Plastic parts repainted and new/reproduced decals installed.
- Almost all the rubber parts are replaced, some are just not available. Some rubber parts are reproduced.
- We NEVER replace Nuts & Bolts with generic hardware
- If the original hardware is unusable, it is replaced with OEM hardware
- EVERY aspect of the restoration is done in house (except Chrome Plating)
This page was last updated: December 12, 2020
Proud of your Bike or Project? Send your digital photos, idea, comments, or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can monitor your Bike or Engine Rebuild on your personal web page
Laser, Gasket Cutting Service
All Engine Rebuilds include a 3 month warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Warranty is void for intentional abuse, Ingestion of Debris (running without air filter) or running engine without oil.