- All complete restorations are Nut and Bolt, Museum quality restorations.
- All the individual parts are taken apart, Cleaned, either Polished, Painted, Chromed, or Replated.
- CT-90 frames are color matched powder coated .
- CT-70 frames are painted using correct factory matched paints.
- All the hardware is cleaned and then sent for either Cadmium, or Zinc plating.
- All the chrome parts are re-chromed.
- Control cables replaced with NOS or aftermarket cables.
- Light lenses/covers polished.
- Wiring Harness cleaned and re-wrapped.
- New Wiring Harness for CT 70/Z50. New Stator Plugs for CT90
- Plastic parts repainted and new/reproduced decals installed.
- Almost all the rubber parts are replaced, some are just not available. Some rubber parts are reproduced.
This page was last updated: January 4, 2017
Most of the photographs on this site can be enlarged for better viewing
Proud of your Bike or Project? Send your digital photos, idea, comments, or suggestions to: email@example.com
You can monitor your Bike or Engine Rebuild on your personal web page
Laser, Gasket Cutting Service
All Engine Rebuilds include a 3 month warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Warranty is void for intentional abuse, Ingestion of Debris (running without air filter) or running engine without oil.