- All complete restorations are Nut and Bolt, Museum quality restorations.
- All the individual parts are taken apart, Cleaned, either Polished, Painted, Chromed, or Replated.
- All frames are Sand Blasted, Epoxy Primed, and painted using color matched paints
- All Hardware is De-Rusted, Cleaned, Polished and then Zinc Plated
- All the chrome parts are re-chromed.
- Control cables replaced with NOS or aftermarket cables.
- Light lenses/covers polished, or Replaced with OEM Parts
- Wiring Harness are Replaced with OEM quality harnesses
- New Wiring Harness. New Stator Plugs for CT90
- Plastic parts repainted and new/reproduced decals installed.
- Almost all the rubber parts are replaced, some are just not available. Some rubber parts are reproduced.
- We NEVER replace Nuts & Bolts with generic hardware
- If the original hardware is unusable, it is replaced with OEM hardware
- EVERY aspect of the restoration is done in house (except Chrome Plating)
This page was last updated: January 14, 2022
Proud of your Bike or Project? Send your digital photos, idea, comments, or suggestions to: email@example.com
You can monitor your Bike or Engine Rebuild on your personal web page
All Engine Rebuilds include a 3 month warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Warranty is void for intentional abuse, Ingestion of Debris (running without air filter) or running engine without oil.
New Shop Before and after the Fire Pictures